Monday, February 15, 2010

watching bleach


I watch bleach to relax myself and stay away from my stressful works every time.

I ENJOY WATCHING BLEACH because I learn how to draw.
It is the source of my inspiration to draw things and it makes my imagination wild.^_^

The latest episode of bleach is:


" A New Enemy! The True Nature of the Beast Swords"

After fighting a Toju, Ichigo is informed about them by Toushiro Hitsugaya. Despite escaping, the Tōjū is attacked by a Hollow. While "Rangiku Matsumoto and Haineko explore the Human World with Orihime, they are attacked by a creature. Ichigo saves them, but while he is fighting it, Zangetsu reveals that it is the Tōjū he had fought earlier.



1 comment:

  1. good choice idea of topic. tama lang na yong nkkre;ate kayo. pero ako hindi. I am not a anime lover but your site is good and creative .I like your backgrounds. add some realizations kumbaga!:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers